Avinash Narula does not have a political party. He believes that the governance in our country is practically non-existent. The government just works for the politicians, the rich and the criminal element. He strongly believes that shouting from outside is of no use because nobody is listening. We need to get inside if we want to make the Citizen of this country "king."As such, he wants to contest the elections as well as encourage others to do the same. Only the arrival of credible competition will wake up the politicians and the government of this country.
EDUCATION: Broad Educational Background
Certified Public Accountant (Chartered Accountant)
Institute of Certified Public Accountants, IL, USA (First Attempt)
Masters of Business Administration - Marketing & Finance
University of Illinois, Urbana, Champaign, IL, USA
Bachelor of Science - Hotel & Restaurant Management / Minor: Economics
Hilton School of Hotel & Rest. Mgmt, University of Houston, Houston,
Costing Accounting (I)
Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India, Calcutta, India
Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) - Business / Accounting
Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
ENTREPRENEURIAL EXPERIENCE / 14 years
MERX EQUITY MARKETING & ADVERTISING PVT. LTD.,
New Delhi, India
Activities: INS Accredited advertising agency, training, publishing, e-commerce and, management training.
PROFESSIONAL CORPORATE EXPERIENCE / 14 YEARS
Diverse Experience with various companies in India and USA
Assignment Areas:Sales, Marketing, Communications, Finance, Accounts, General Management, Product Management, Cost Accounting
Companies: Escorts, Mahindras, Sterling Holiday Resorts, STP Limited, ATS Technology Services, ICS, Inc
Taught Management courses at University of Illinois (U.S.)
Have taught Marketing Research, Direct Marketing, Brand Management, Marketing of Services, Rural Marketing, International Marketing, Marketing Management, Sales Promotion, Hospitality Management, Marketing Strategy, Basic Finance, Basic Accounting, Basic Management Accounting at various management institutes such as Apeejay, AIMA, Skyline Business School, ICFAI, Amity, CIM and IMT.
Training conducted on various management subjects like Marketing Management, Customer Satisfaction, Sales Management, Time Management, Business Writing Skills, Training the Trainers, Negotiation Skills, Communication Skills, New Employee-Induction Program,
- Customer Math for Success in Business & Careers (Published in Chinese also)
- Unhappy Customer StockExchange
- Implementing Advertising Strategy
- Customer Icebergs
- 80/20 Rule of Communicating Your Idea Effectively
- Taking the Buzz out of CRM
Publish Quarterly Management Magazine titled "Management Talk"
MANAGEMENT ARTICLES WEBSITE
INDIAN CASE STUDIES
MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS DEVELOPED
- Customer Math- Mathematics related to customers
- Unhappy Customer Stock Exchange - Invisible stock exchange where companies exchange their dissatisfied customers with each other
- Customer Iceberg - Majority of the cost of
customer dissatisfaction is hidden
- I will do it - Motivational concept
- Focus on the Right Method - Way to achieve the best results
- Building a pipeline of customers - A way to achieve consistent higher sales
- 80/20 Rule for effective presentation - Key to developing
an effective presentation
- Theory of Organization Misfit - A mergers and
- Targets : Concept of continuous and discontinuous targets
AWARDS / SCHOLARSHIPS
1. First Prize for the BEST paper on mergers and acquisition; Teaching Assistant Scholarship
2. Hilton Junior Scholarship
3. Dean's List - All Semesters; Nominated to National Dean's List.